Friday 17 October 2014

Buhari picks APC presidential nomination form: Paid by back loan or by Timipre Sylva?











A few speculation has been ongoing in the media scene about General Buhari (Rtd) purchasing the APC presidential nomination ticket which costs an alarming price of N27.5m from a bank loan or that the said amount was handed down to the party's national organising secretary by the former governor of Bayelsa state, Timipre Sylva. 


Would one think this was done to spite fellow statesman and president of the federal republic of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan who eventually would declare his intentions for the 2015 presidential race, tomorrow Saturday 18th October 2014 under the guise of his Transformation Agenda of Nigeria or was he moved  in accordance with a quest for good leadership and the fellowship of Buhari's charisma (if he has one).


However, General Buhari felt embittered at the stake at which the presidential ticket had to be won, making him place a call to his banker for a loan, but guess what it had already been taken care of by some politician whose loot is still fresh out of the oven.

He said "It’s a pity I couldn't influence this amount to be put down as in the case of ladies and the disabled that intend to participate. I always looked left and right in our meetings but I could not read sympathy in the faces of co party members, so I kept my trap. But I felt heavily sorry for myself because I don’t want to go and ask somebody to pay for my nomination forms, because I always try to pay myself, at least for the nomination."

The national chairman of the party, Chief Odigie-Oyegun expounded that the N27.5m was to separate the men from the boys. He also reiterated further saying "let me say that the N27.5m is to separate the men from the boys, It is quite clear. We know you, I don’t expect you have N27m under your bed. But I expected that there are Nigerians who will vouch for you any day and who are ready to stand by you any day and that is the result that we have obtained today." 


No comments:

Post a Comment